Manufacturing Sectors 1. Food Products, Fast Food ( Tourism and Hotel Industries )
2. Beverage ( Fruits and Synthetic formulation)
3. Tobacco and cigar industries
4. Hosiery Garments
5. Textile, Readymade Garments
6. Wood Furniture and house construction Materials
7. Paper and Paper pack products
8. Printing Industry
9. Leather Tannery, Leather products and Leather garment Manufacturers.
10. Rubber and Tyre retread rubber-manufacturing industry
11. Plastic and Polythene products manufacturing industry
12. Bulk Chemicals and Alcohol based chemicals manufacturing Industry.
13. Non-Metallic and Mineral products
14. Mat Weaving out of natural grass
15. Iron and steel based machines and machine tools manufacturing Industries Fabrication of small boilers and structures.
16. Basic Metal Industries
17. Machine Tool parts manufacturing Industry
18. Electrical Motors and Parts
19. Transport equipment manufacturing.
1.Fabrication steel structural for chemical plant, wind mills, High pressure boilers etc.,
2.Personal repairing of Automobile Electrical consumer durables
3.Construction materials out of steel and wood.
1.High Pressure boiler plant suitable to generate 600MW Thermal Power
2.Cement Plant 5000 MT/D
3.Sugar Plant 2500 MT/ D
4.Distilleries of alcohol, chemical pesticides
5.Mines of several minerals
6.Seamless Tube manufacturing to suit High-Pressure boiler Industry.